Friday, January 10, 2014

And the winners are...

Congratulations!

junewilliams7 left a comment on January 1 and is the winner of the paperback. (send me your address, please)

Luthien84 left a comment on December 31 and is the winner of the eBook! (let me know the email you use for eBooks)


Twelfth Night at Longbourn
by
Maria Grace

I am confident you will enjoy this novella, ladies! It is a lovely story  with a focus on Kitty Bennet. I will be reviewing it in the near future along with several other novels. I will be playing 'catch-up' since I am very far behind on my reviews!

Thank you, Maria Grace, for being my guest and for the generous giveaway. I have to tell you that I was fascinated to read that when you settle in to write, you get your pen and notebook and start where you left off the day before. I still do much writing(reviews) with a pencil or pen and notebook and then transfer to the computer. I thought I was the only one that still used the old fashioned way! :)  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new year! I have taken a bit of a break on the blog posts but will be having some fab guests and posts soon! Thank you for your support!

1 comment: